I am always amazed by the unending support this forum offers to writers and bloggers! Beyond thrilled to share that I was nominated for 3 awards! It is an absolute honour to be nominated by such talented, established bloggers.
The Liebster Award by Cindy Georgakas and Introverted Thoughts
Please do check out their awesome blogs by clicking on the links, they’re truly an inspiration to write and blog!
Questions from Cindy
- If you could do anything you wanted, what would it be?
Travel the world! Might have some trouble with my taxing job, but it’s always been a dream of mine
2. Who do you admire most and why?
Some of my professors, for their marvellous ability to balance things that matter to them, while being brilliant physicians and teachers.
3. Who has been the biggest influencer in your work?
My parents, who are immensely supportive and hardworking
4. What are you working on in your life?
Being more calm and content with where I am today, instead of always fretting about the future
5. What is your favorite saying or affirmation?
‘Have some fire, be unstoppable, be a force of nature.’
6. Where is your happy place?
Anywhere I am surrounded by loved ones, with a hot cup of coffee!
7. What do you Yearn for?
Success and peace, hoping those two are not mutually exclusive.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Write Poetry, Listen to music
9. If you could be anyone in the world who would it be?
Haha, Blake Lively (because she is amazing) and she has Ryan Reynolds!
10. You’ll be happy when?
I become a practising physician, and I feel like I’m contributing to society by treating patients.
Questions from Introverted Thoughts
1. What is the best lesson you’ve learned from a personal experience?
Happiness is a choice, not a circumstance
2. Cats or dogs? Dogs, all day everyday!
4.Which is your favourite book? Why?
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, I’ve never been as engrossed by a book since I read that one years ago.
5.If you could go back in time, which year would you visit? Why?
Any year that is not 2020!
6.Describe yourself in four words.
Hardworking, zealous, stubborn, sarcastic
7. Which period of life would you want to relive again?
My childhood, but I am also hopeful for the future
8.What does your blog mean to you?
Self expression, it’s like therapy for me!
9.What advice would you want to give your younger self?
Be patient, good things take time
10.How would you describe the world in four sentences?
Too self obsessed and never focused on the big picture, Making mountains out of molehills, Needs to get its priorities straight to recognise potential, needs to elect better leaders
11.Why do you write?
My poem Manifestation of my Mind says it all!
Ideal inspiration blogger award by Coco.
Do visit her poetry blog, she is the real inspiration!
Questions from Coco
- What is the one positive change that COVID-19 has brought in your life?
Forced me to take notice of my mental health and happiness
2. Do you believe all people can be saved? Or are there some beyond saving?
I believe people can be saved, if you think they are worth saving
3. Where do you plan to visit first after things go back to normal again?
My college, I miss it!
4. If it really were the end of the world, what is the one thing that you would want to do before it all ends?
5. Do you think we only truly love once in our lifetime? Or can love be found again?
Love can be found when you least expect it
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Award” logo.
Liebster – https://secretthoughtswithin.wordpress.com/
Ideal Inspiration – https://uniquelyfitblog.com/
Questions for my nominees
What motivated you to start a blog?
What’s the most attractive quality in a person?
What do you do to make a bad day better?
What is the most important thing in your life?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Thank you all for reading. If anyone else feels like this is something they would like to do, consider yourself nominated! It’s always a pleasure! Have a great day.